The onboarding process with nCred starts with building your provider credentialing profiles for your business entity and practitioners. Our onboarding team will provide you with a basic information spreadsheet for you to complete to collect some initial information and they will use that information to get you setup in the nCred Portal. Once you have access to the portal you can provide the additional details for your business entity and practitioners to complete your credentialing profiles. Our Onboarding Team is here to help you along the way if you have any questions or run into problems. Here are the next steps in implementing our services for your organization:
- Complete the new client information spreadsheet sent to you via email
- Complete the nCred credentialing profile for your business entity and your healthcare provider(s) using the nCred portal and working with our onboarding team
- Upload or email copies of all required documents for your business entity and for your provider(s)
- After your entity and provider(s) nCred credentialing profile is complete, you’ll receive a copy to review and approve
- After all credentialing profiles are approved, you will be assigned an Account Manager or “Provider Enrollment Coordinator” who will begin working to manage your payor credentialing matters and prepare any applications that you have ordered.
PLEASE NOTE: No enrollment applications will be processed until your credentialing files (entity and provider) are complete and signed off by the practitioner or approved person in your practice.
Our onboarding team will setup access to the nCred portal so that you can complete your credentialing profile(s) and track the credentialing work being done by our team.
After submitting your credentialing profiles, our onboarding staff will contact you for any additional information required. If you have questions during the onboarding process, please contact Stacy at (423) 443-4525 ext. 105 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for selecting nCred as your credentialing services provider, our entire team looks forward to working with you!